Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pottery post

Storage jar by author.

' Bodilly jug' by author

'Bodilly bowl' stack by author

'Bodilly mug' by author

Tenmoku* teapot by author

Tenmoku teapot on hand made tables in 'The essence of tea' Chinese tea shop in Falmouth.


I am putting together a website for my pottery business in St. Just (http://www.bodillypottery.co.uk/) is under construction. Over the last week I have taken a few shots for the site and for postcards, etc..

I am working on finding the funding for my business. I am building and planning a kiln site and pizza /pasty oven at Boscean pottery. My business involves communities such as St.just community(local), Cornish craft the general pottery community and the Chinese tea community with its base in Church street, Falmouth.

*Tenmoku is a Japanese word for the Chinese Tang dynasty Black/rust glaze type

1 comment:

wabi sabi said...

Hey Jake, good luck with your new venture. I am coming back to England for some time in February 2011. If you need some help of any sort give me a call.
Canadian number with code : 001 905 271 0019.
By the way I like latest work specially the teapot.
Regards Ad Beales