Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Anotherphototolookatifyouwan t


Did quite a bit of photography at the weekend but I only have one image today. I did some rude ones but im not putting them up on my blog, hahah. Did some studies of my girlfriend Natalie an she did some of me. She has the most beautiful hands on the planet.

Gonna go out with my black and white film camera one day this week to catch the spring flowers. Bought a Halina 3000 manual camera for £5 at a junk store as well, it works fine, the lens is clean. I wanted a Holga but this will suffice for the time being. I am also going to do a few motion pictures on my Gaf super 8 camera this year but it takes so long as there is only one place in England that sells the film and the you have to ship it to Germany or America to get it developed. Haa, bet your all bored now.

No comments: