Thursday, January 26, 2012

january studio







January started with a firing and a trip to London with Michel to do a show in Mayfair, It was a very quick turnover, I havent processed the images yet, but will this weekend.

I had a great day in the studio, sold a few pots today and Steven started filming some short passages for his project. The pottery will be captured in time.....

I have startd production of the Eden project commission, I slipped the first 150 today and they are starting to dry. I have an electric wheel now which is quite a revolution for Boscean pottery, Its really helping to allow a steady production rate.

I have been drinking wild Bansha and green mulberry pakchong thailand tea from postcard teas, both very warming and comforting for this hail driven wind rattled moon slither of a day.

2 comments:

Michel said...

Whaouu...

So who's becoming the Mingei Master?

Jacob Ross Bodilly said...

damn straight!